Become a Volunteer
There is great satisfaction in giving back to your community. At Muscat Mums we have a large and lively team of coordinators all making their invaluable contributions in different ways. Being a coordinator allows you to meet people and integrate in a way you wouldn't likely otherwise. A few minutes of your time each week can be very rewarding.
What we offer in return:
- A fellowship of dedicated moms all working to make Muscat a better place for our kids
- Free membership for one year or if you have already paid, OR 10 credit towards any party tickets
- Free rental from all libraries (refundable deposits must still be paid)
- Free entry to our annual events for you and immediate family if you volunteer at one event per year.
- An opportunity to keep your CV active particularly if you volunteer as a member of the board.
To view current roles available please click here.